Modification station

eddiecccceddiecccc Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217733Members
I can't find the Modification station fragments or any fragments that come from wrecks

Comments

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    the mod station is a glitched blueprint. i have found the pieces but will not complete in several saves. I have not found a debug commend to unlock only the upgrade station either. The only way i have been able to place it in my base is using the debug command "bobthebuilder". Press both bumpers and a at the same time ( LB/RB/A) to open the debug menu and type bubthebuilder to open all prints and a few speed mods. After you save and reload you will still have all blueprints open
  • eddiecccceddiecccc Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217733Members
    i can't find the blueprints the fragments
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    the mod station is a glitched blueprint. i have found the pieces but will not complete in several saves. I have not found a debug commend to unlock only the upgrade station either. The only way i have been able to place it in my base is using the debug command "bobthebuilder". Press both bumpers and a at the same time ( LB/RB/A) to open the debug menu and type bubthebuilder to open all prints and a few speed mods. After you save and reload you will still have all blueprints open

You can spawn in the blueprint for it by typing BLUEPRINT workbenchblueprint
    I don't want to cheat sometimes it's hard when not everything works like the pc version and im dieing for that update so they fix all this like the floating doors is driving me crazy
  • LhastLhast NY Join Date: 2016-06-03 Member: 218004Members
    eddiecccc wrote: »
    I don't want to cheat sometimes it's hard when not everything works like the pc version and im dieing for that update so they fix all this like the floating doors is driving me crazy

I like how crazy the doors drive me, I literally think my character is hallucinating them, ever since I finally lasered one opened and a rogue Rabbit Ray rushed right by me at the exact moment it opened...as for the cheating aspect, I just think of it like, hey I scanned those fragments I earned that blueprint, there's no reason I shouldn't have it right? But if you can't even find any fragments whatsoever I suggest restarting your game, I actually haven't heard of that happening yet. Hopefully you find a workaround
    Agreed. I prefer not to cheat if possible but have had to use the debug menu to ensure playability. If you are truly trying to play honestly then it is no temptation to know it is there and only use it to redeem that which you should already have by collecting honestly.
    Ronslo wrote: »

THANKS for the command Ronslo! . I think I've tried every variation and just thought it was spelled differently in the registry or something. Using "bobthebuilder" takes all of the fun out of survival for me.
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    I think I found it in the floating island area. you can't trust the wiki in many cases. it's either info pertaining to new fragment locations for PC or it's just completely wrong.
    Where on the island
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    Where on the island

I mean the underwater islands, they're sometimes called the floating islands, not the large Floater island south of the ship.. the underwater islands is a biome that consists of underwater floating land masses of various size.

the biome is located towards the ship edge of the koosh zone just across some dunes.
  • bghst03bghst03 USA Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218204Members

killenjoke wrote: »
    I think I found it in the floating island area. you can't trust the wiki in many cases. it's either info pertaining to new fragment locations for PC or it's just completely wrong.

I found 1 fragment there as well. the wiki list the underwater islands wreck as one of the locations but i never find anything in the wrecks except planters and spotlights
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    Ronslo wrote: »

THANKS for the command Ronslo! . I think I've tried every variation and just thought it was spelled differently in the registry or something. Using "bobthebuilder" takes all of the fun out of survival for me.

No problem :)
    anyone happen to know the debug command for just the moonpool?
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    anyone happen to know the debug command for just the moonpool?

BLUEPRINT MOONPOOLBLUEPRINT

There's a list of all the commands here, although if you're trying to add a blueprint to your PDA you need to start with the command BLUEPRINT as using ITEM will just spawn a useless (as far as I know) cube in your inventory.
    From the life pod or the back of the aroura what direction is the floating islands biome
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    From the life pod or the back of the aroura what direction is the floating islands biome

latest?cb=20150807005516

The floating island is the green outline in the blue area South-west of the spawn zone.
    I can't enlarge the map and 2 small to read or see
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    I can't enlarge the map and 2 small to read or see

google works good to .. google subnartica map
    the Aruroa faces generally north. the floating islands biome is WNW of the crash site and in xbox is incomplete. no bloodkelp but you can find the islands and a lot of bonesharks.