Having to delete game n start new

mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
Seams no matter what I do I have to restart due to lag :(

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    How big is your base? I think the more you build the laggier it gets atm.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    In mine i've noticed a great lag increase when i build a cyclops. Think it adds to the issues with base complexity. For now I have accepted the seamoth only and change the powercell often but with no cyclops at all I can build bigger bases and less lag. If you have to have a cyclops park it a good distance away from your base and see how that helps.
  • JONNYK301JONNYK301 MARYLAND Join Date: 2016-06-01 Member: 217890Members
    also when I first docked my seamoth to my cyclops the lag got so bad the entire game became unplayable for me.
  • mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
    The first times I had to restart was building big but I scaled it down this time I had 3 rooms 2 of which were 2 stories. 1 room mainly for storage another with fabricator. 2 large aquarium a couple of outdoor grow boxes only 2 jelly ray in 1 aquarium and2 hover fish things in another. No moon pool this time n it all went Laggy again maybe it's cos I added a seamoth I'm not sure. I didn't think that Wat I built was that dramatic or demanding so either I'm mistaken or u really can not have more than 2 rooms ??, lol
  • bghst03bghst03 USA Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218204Members
    JONNYK301 wrote: »
    also when I first docked my seamoth to my cyclops the lag got so bad the entire game became unplayable for me.

same im going to start over when the next update comes

Has there been any updates??
  • bghst03bghst03 USA Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218204Members

no update yet but supposed to be soon
    Ok think I shouldn't of done a cyclops as lagging me out why can I delete the thing :(
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    bghst03 wrote: »

no update yet but supposed to be soon

There won't be anything before the 11th as the Dev's are on a break until then, and I'd give them a bit of time after that to get back into it all.
    Ok think I shouldn't of done a cyclops as lagging me out why can I delete the thing :(

go drive it into a rock... maybe several times. havn't tried but you should be able to break it
    Slackerstu wrote: »

go drive it into a rock... maybe several times. havn't tried but you should be able to break it

Lol funny u should say that.....tried it smashed the hell out of it but then was unable to stop driving it! So thought I'd try console and warp myself out didn't work so had to quit without saving n restarted n it was still in one piece!!! It's like unbreakable!!! Any more ideas
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members

Lol funny u should say that.....tried it smashed the hell out of it but then was unable to stop driving it! So thought I'd try console and warp myself out didn't work so had to quit without saving n restarted n it was still in one piece!!! It's like unbreakable!!! Any more ideas

I'm having the same problem. I tried to sink mine by taking it below safe depth and letting water pressure crush it ( I have to do this with my seamoth from time to time, cause when I load my game back up and get in my seamoth the lag can be unbearable. Destroying and rebuilding or respawnig it fixes that ) but I can't seem to destroy the cyclops. It just kept getting hull breaches and filling with water till it sunk to the bottom, oh and the alarm kept going and could be heard for a good distance. Glad I didn't save at any point while trying all of that. If I figure a way of destroying it (before the update) I'll let you know.
    I have read on subnautica wiki that u can spawn a reaper leviathan n it smashes it from inside out but i dnt think we have them on xb1 so maybe could try the other bigger things ??? Do u think that will work ?
    I have read on subnautica wiki that u can spawn a reaper leviathan n it smashes it from inside out but i dnt think we have them on xb1 so maybe could try the other bigger things ??? Do u think that will work ?

I think the largest valid creature in the xbox version currently is the "reefback" and the most aggressive I've met is the "boneshark". I'd like to spawn or hatch "Ampeels" in a raised aquarium surrounded by windows and call it my lighthouse but so far have not figured out any way to do so in the game.
    A little amused by my attempt at spawning things in cyclops to bust it as u can see by the attatched image!!!!! Looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and wipe and start again :( tried spawning stalker,bone sharks a reef back and even though it appears from Wat I have read no reapers in game I even typed them in. I will add when I spawned reaper using console my cyclops dramatically quick so I done this several times it seamed like whatever I spawned reaper or not it was invisible yet banging around in cyclops but couldn't see reaper at all....lol u0db87cko15s.png

I think the largest valid creature in the xbox version currently is the "reefback" and the most aggressive I've met is the "boneshark". I'd like to spawn or hatch "Ampeels" in a raised aquarium surrounded by windows and call it my lighthouse but so far have not figured out any way to do so in the game.

Good idea about the light house maybe put eggs inside the aquarium surely that's possible ??
    I have tried the eggs also but cant seem to spawn them. Maybe throw rocks at it with the propulsor gun is the only other think i can think of
    I spawned one from egg in my aquarium just dropped the egg so maybe it's glitches on u..???? Given up with destroying cyclops just know not to have one until the game is fixed !!!
    Finally got rid of cyclops all I had to do was take it really deep over 2000 with a sea moth in and job done ....phew