air tank capacity changed.

2»

Comments

• Alrekr_IronhandAlrekr_Ironhand New Hampshire, US Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214677Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »
    @Alrekr_Ironhand ... are you playing on X-box or something? Because the current stable build on steam you don't need to swap tanks - they just stack.
    DOH!!! You're absolutely right. Both tanks had to have been empty. I was still mentally calculating off the PREVIOUS iteration where the tanks had higher capacity but had to be manually swapped.

No wonder I couldn't find a tank with air in it... :o
  • Kojo62Kojo62 USA Join Date: 2016-05-09 Member: 216532Members
    The Power Nap update made O2 tank use inconsistent. Stacking between both inventory and the Equip slot makes no sense. If you don't have to equip them, why bother even having a slot for them? It's kind of a mess now.

I'd be ok with 2 tank slots without capacity auto-stacking from inventory. That would be more realistic, and tanks would then work just like everything else in the ragdoll UI.

Also not a fan of nerfing the tanks' capacity. We already had unrealistically low O2 tank capacity. Scuba tanks IRL give WAY more than a handful of seconds in dive time. I get that it's a just game, but I don't get the need to nerf what we'd already had in the Machine Update.