Well I Did It.. I *bought* A Gamecube :o

2»

Comments

• DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Members, NS1 Playtester
    I know of said cables, but for the price of $50 that's not a very good solution. Not to mention the fact that all they are doing is taking $11 cables and modding them for you, which any competent person w/ a saudering iron (i.e. NOT me, otherwise i'd do it myself) can do for free.

As far as those VGA boxes go, everybody says the Redant one is crap, and I haven't heard anything about the Innovative Technologies one. Nobody sells them locally, and only shady-at-best online retailers seem to.
  • EkajEkaj Creator of ns_mineshaft, co_core Join Date: 2002-01-26 Member: 95Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, NS2 Map Tester
    edited December 2002
    I just bought teh cube and Metroid Prime a few days ago, and I rented Waverace and Rouge Leader. I was a bit disapointed with RL (I've only played the first mission tho, I'll get back to it later), but Waverace is pretty cool (though I don't think I'll be buying it). Prime just rocks though, It's the best singleplayer action game I've ever played. I still have to try Pikmin, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Timesplitters 2, Super Mario Sunshine, and maybe a few other games. I've already played SSBM a lot at a friend's and it's only good for multiplayer so I won't be getting that. The cube looks like it has a good line up of games that haven't been released yet too. So far it seems quite worth the cost (and this set back my computer upgrades by at least half a year).