Some hacker

LazarusLazarus Join Date: 2002-01-28 Member: 122Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
this morning I found out that some1 had hacked my hotmail password and sent some not-so-nice e-mails to 2 of my friends and maybe some others. the hacker is probably in the same school class that im in and I know about 1 that hacked into the school-comp-system but i dont have any proofs, what can I do? (have already changed password)

Comments

• pielemuispielemuis Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 72Members, NS1 Playtester
    don't use hotmail again :/
    Dunno change acount and make sure only your friends now it, the account was prolly just your name right?
  • KassingerKassinger Shades of grey Join Date: 2002-02-20 Member: 229Members, Constellation
    Infect, I think he ment what he should do to find out who hacked his account.

If that is the question, I don't know what you could. Have you seen any of the letters he(/she) sent?

Did you have an easy password before, or did he see you while you typed your password (at school) anytime?

I always have a short password with a mixture of random letters and numbers. It's not that hard to remember as one might think, and it's much safer and harder to pick up.
  • 007007 Join Date: 2002-01-27 Member: 116Members
    Try to check logs... boot records... and if u find an unknown IP trace it.... then if u find them beat them down...
  • LazarusLazarus Join Date: 2002-01-28 Member: 122Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    sure i can get the letter from 1 of my friend and there is a chance that he saw the password at school