Terrain in base

Starlord2001Starlord2001 United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217842Members
When I play I find that if the structure is on the ground the terrain will often come though the floors, walls etc. (had to abandon last base as it was so bad ) it is only fine if I have the base off the floor and some times the floor it does not always delete/move when I place the structures and I can't always get in or out. Does anyone else have this problem ??

Comments

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    Terrain modification is unstable and the game cannot save the changes due to memory limitations on the Xbone. Terrain modification is slated to be removed entirely and you should try not to allow your buildings to overlap with anything to avoid lag. I've noticed a little soil in the base is not much of an issue but have had to delete my first attempt as well due to a hull breach I could not get to after the terrain re-spawned around my building. It was terminal due to a locker i placed not allowing me to remove the building and couldn't access the locker anymore due to the terrain. I've also noticed I think any soil in the base encourages "airfish" to spawn in the base itself and that is murder on the framerate.