Cyclops Upgrades?

ParoitParoit Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217151Members
How do you upgreade the Cyclops? Ive looked on the internet on how, but i cant find it.

Comments

• Forsaken_TagForsaken_Tag Under the Sea Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217117Members
    the only upgrade i found for the cyclops is in the ship
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    U have to find the fragments for a Cyclops pressure compensator and then build a fabricator in ur Cyclops, use that fabricator to craft it
  • ParoitParoit Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217151Members
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Mind, there's currently only two different upgrade modules available for the Cyclops, so you don't have to look for more than the two mentioned above.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Ronslo wrote: »
    U have to find the fragments for a Cyclops pressure compensator and then build a fabricator in ur Cyclops, use that fabricator to craft it

Ah, I've been wondering whether the Cyclops has a special fabricator, like the Seamoth modification panel in the Moonpool as I've tried this but haven't been able to make one. I've collected all the blueprint parts but I've got the 100% bug. I've also tried using the console to spawn it, but nothing shows up when I do and it's still not showing in my PDA. What does the pressure compensator come under in the fabricator? Maybe I've just missed it.
    EverReddy wrote: »
    Ronslo wrote: »

Ah, I've been wondering whether the Cyclops has a special fabricator, like the Seamoth modification panel in the Moonpool as I've tried this but haven't been able to make one. I've collected all the blueprint parts but I've got the 100% bug. I've also tried using the console to spawn it, but nothing shows up when I do and it's still not showing in my PDA. What does the pressure compensator come under in the fabricator? Maybe I've just missed it.

The pressure compensator is under a Cyclops-specific tab, so you can't miss it. It appears for me, but with the caveat that the module I can make with it "doesn't count". That is, the modification station refuses to recognize the module in my inventory and won't led me upgrade it. I hope these bugs will be included among the fixes in the next update.
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    The pressure compensator is under a Cyclops-specific tab, so you can't miss it. It appears for me, but with the caveat that the module I can make with it "doesn't count". That is, the modification station refuses to recognize the module in my inventory and won't led me upgrade it. I hope these bugs will be included among the fixes in the next update.

Cheers, will take a look later.

On another Cyclops related issue, are the lockers in the lower level supposed to allow you to store things in the current build? The doors open for me, but I don't get an inventory screen. The Wiki says you can, but that's probably for the PC version.
    EverReddy wrote: »
    DrownedOut wrote: »

Cheers, will take a look later.

On another Cyclops related issue, are the lockers in the lower level supposed to allow you to store things in the current build? The doors open for me, but I don't get an inventory screen. The Wiki says you can, but that's probably for the PC version.

Yeah, that's part of the Machinery update, which is yet to be added to the XB1 version. It should be in about two weeks from now though.