Terraformer bug?

NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
I have the terraformer blueprint and all of the required components, but I can't see the terraformer in the fabricator options, is this a bug?

Comments

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    edited May 2016
    The terraformer is to be erased from the game and its creation is already blocked in the XB1 version. From the Trello notes, it looks like everything else relating to it, like the fragments, will be removed next update. So, no, not a bug.
  • NeoSerpentNeoSerpent Australia Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217416Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    The terraformer is to be erased from the game and its creation is already blocked in the XB1 version. From the Trello notes, it looks like everything else relating to it, like the fragments, will be removed next update. So, no, not a bug.

Oops, I thought it was a bug so I spawned one using the DevConsole.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    NeoSerpent wrote: »
    DrownedOut wrote: »

Oops, I thought it was a bug so I spawned one using the DevConsole.

You might as well have fun with it while you still can. I won't miss terraforming, but I absolutely love the terraformer with all its moving parts. I hope they'll repurpose the model.