FB Community Group

PBSF_PendragonPBSF_Pendragon UK Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217427Members
As we're on Xbox, it's often a lot easier to use Facebook, rather than forums etc, as there are easy mobile links etc. We had a good scout for an Xbox group for Subnautica but sadly couldn't find one... so we made one. Open to all, and already looking to work together to create an easy to access database of Subnautica information come join us just here

Comments

• EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    Nice one. Membership request sent! :)
  • PBSF_PendragonPBSF_Pendragon UK Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217427Members
    Nice one buddy. I see you're part of a pretty similar gaming clan to mine, would be great to get some clan v clan matches sorted sometime! Our ethos is pretty much exactly the same!
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    edited May 2016
    Oooh, the dreaded four letter C word! :wink:
    We tend to avoid the clan label tbh as it's much more about community and having a laugh than competition, but feel free to pop in and test the waters! :)
  • PBSF_PendragonPBSF_Pendragon UK Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217427Members
    well. I totally agree, clan is just the go to word really, like you we are more than that. let me post the blurb here from our sign up page (not expecting you to join obvs)

Hey there and thanks for your interest in joining the PBSF clan. We differ a little from the normal view of a gaming clan, we’re a band of gamers, mostly 25 and above and a lot of us in our 30s or 40s, and if it’s a community you’re looking for, rather than constant pressure to win or play, you’ve come to the right place.

Our Clan has been running for a few months now, and while we’re not huge, we currently have around 260 members worldwide, meaning that wherever you are in the world, there’s likely to be somebody playing something when you are on. We don’t force members to play a certain amount of time per day, week, or even month, and you’re always free to play whatever you like, multiplayer, single player, hell, bring your dog along too.

We have few rules, the main one being “#1 – Don’t be an asshat”. We have very strict rules against discrimination, and the PBSF is a safe place for gamers no matter their gender, race, religion, or sexuality. If this seems like a good fit for you, please take a moment to fill out the quick form below, and submit for approval. We aim to get back to all entrants within 24 hours but this is not always possible, so please bear with us

Unfortunately, due to previous experiences and the need to do what’s best for the community, we have had to instigate an 18+ policy. If you are close to 18, we judge each case separately.