Signal device ?

muteonemuteone Australia Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216850Members
Can anyone confirm if this is in the game yet ?

Comments

• Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    If you are talking about the pick up item " signal " for coordinates, I can confirm about 5 seconds ago i obtained it from a crate. In the crate it looked like a white X, so I am not sure if it fully implemented but it has an icon when equipped.
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    You can use those signals by equipping them in the slots to each side of your helmet slot. They work but are a simple white X on a black background in loot crates as a placeholder to whatever they plan on depicting them as visually later.
  • muteonemuteone Australia Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216850Members
    Thanks, I'll keep looking then. I know its should be in a supply crate around the aurora but apart from the odd water bottle they're usually empty.
  • muteonemuteone Australia Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216850Members
    went back and found it almost straight away lol.
  • TheCanisDirusTheCanisDirus usa Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216939Members
    Havent found one yet after maybe 20hrs of gameplay and actively searching for one for maybe 4 hours. Not a single loot crate (aside from on the island) with stuff i it. Odd.
  • killmeplease911killmeplease911 hanging out with ur mum Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217424Members
    i got those messages from the lifepods on the signal thing you can build, when I listened to the message it said at the end coords attached. how do I use them?
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    i got those messages from the lifepods on the signal thing you can build, when I listened to the message it said at the end coords attached. how do I use them?

You dont do anything with the messages..... Yet
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    I think I have found about 5 or 6 different signals so far? Basically the trench made by the crashing aurora and all around it have many loot crates. Most are empty but a few have loot and rarely a signal. You basically have to comb the sand though and open every crate you see. Leave the searched ones open so you don't keep thinking you missed it, sometimes down there you can get a little turned around. If you are vigilant you will find some, sometimes you get lucky instead and search just a few but those odds are not as good as just being a hound dog and leave no hole unsniffed.