I love this game!

JesmasterzeroJesmasterzero UK Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217425Members
As you guys are actively looking for feedback, I just wanted to say that I am absolutely loving this game. Had my eye on it for a while, but don't tend to do much gaming on my laptop any more.

I've had a few bugs that have made me restart, but they have been documented already (Floating waterproof lockers all disappeared, sea floor engulfed my base after loading a save and buried my lockers with literally all my loot in).

It is seriously helping me rediscover my love for gaming that I thought I'd lost forever, I tend to just rush through games in an attempt to finish them and move onto the next game in my backlog. Subnautica is different though - I don't even care that I have to start again. Everything is just so much fun, and the scenery is simply stunning. I've played for a few hours and I doubt I've even seen 10% of what there is to see.

So, good job! In my opinion, you have created something truly special. Thank you for bringing it to us console peasants :smile:

Comments

• DemonHunter654DemonHunter654 East Greenwich Join Date: 2016-02-15 Member: 213053Members
    I agree This game is awesome. Just need to add a bug fix and not get stuck inside the sea moth when it runs out of power
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    It's also a good exercise to see how much power that rather archaic console hardware actually has under the hood, it should be pushed beyond what most games have done up until now. I'm pretty sure Subnautica will push it to the limit
  • JesmasterzeroJesmasterzero UK Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217425Members
    Yeah, I really hope they can optimise the game to run on the Xbox. It's a tough job for them as the Xbox one definitely meets the minimum requirements, but console players wouldn't generally accept the "low" settings for the game.

Also, thanks for the song, gonna have that in my head all day now! Now where did I leave that copy of gta 3....