bugs and improvement as of 24-05-2016 (24h+ saved progress)

swoopspeedyjugaswoopspeedyjuga morocco Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217423Members
this may seem like a repetition , but i didnt want to read all the messages (millions) so i created this:
here is my liste of bugs and points that should be improved in the game (FYI i have a 24h12min of progress saved)
1-the frame rate issues is so annoying , the game is near impossible to play because of it, this problem should be fixed as soon as possible and it should be the number 1 concern of the developers
2-even after having all the fragments of the seaglider, i cant craft it (i cant see it in the frabricator)
3-i cant find some fragments like the cyclops even if i have searched for the entire map (i even have the machine that produce water, the observatory, farming already the fruits ...)
4-decrease the chance to find useless (already found i mean) fragments like the seamoth and the cyclops hull and engine, and increase the chance to find fragments like the station modification for the seamoth, the cyclop and (what ever i didnt find yet)

beside this, the game is awesome , keep up the good work :)

Comments