propulsion cannon

killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
anyone know where the propulsion cannon blueprint is?

before anyone comes in with the obligatory "why didn't you check the wiki" comment, I did, but it says the blueprint is in/around the grassy plateau wreck. the wrecks small and I searched it and the entire grassy plateau biome for over an hour.

it suck, I found all three of them but my game crashed almost immediately after making one. I was a bit ticked off and I put the whole propulsion cannon in the back of my mind, but now I need it and I'm completely drawing a blank as to where I found the fragments

yes, I know I could console command the blueprint or even the cannon into my inventory. but I had to do that for the seamoth and I'm trying to he as legit as possible. so if anyone could help me locate these fragments that would be great. I'm also looking for the workbench fragments. I don't trust wiki's at this point and no youtuber seems really interested in helping people find fragments.

Comments

• RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    I found mine in the reck at the koosh biome.
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    inside? weird. The koosh biome is where I'm needing it. apparently the Bone sharks love how I taste, even if I scan around 100% of the area around my seamoth there is always one ready to attack me the second I pop out. I'm trying to find the moonpool blueprint so I can upgrade my seamoth, and then I can really start progressing I've been stuck the past few days.
  • Sub_NaughtySub_Naughty Away from Reapers Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217316Members
    For the Cannon fragments I found mine in the Mushroom Forest Biome not far from the Aurora and the Moonpool fragments I found in the Grand Reef! All I can say is you have to LOOK! Don't move too fast (let things spawn in) if that fails try the Underwater Islands as they're well know to hold all sorts of fragments!
    f83an0tfvecx.gif

Hope you've found them by now though!
  • killenjokekillenjoke Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 216997Members
    I found the repulsion cannon fragments they were in the grassy plateu in the larger wreck near the drop off that leads to the koosh and mushroom forest biomes. this is pretty far north;north east and almost parallel to the Aurora.

isn't the grand reef super deep? I could be wrong but I thought it was pretty far down.

Trust me, I take my time, the issue was definitely where I was looking not how I was looking. I filled up 3 containers with titanium from scanning bioreactor and cyclops pressure things in the various zones looking for them.

I'll definitely check the grand reef, was it near/in a wreck, or just around the reef itself?
  • EverReddyEverReddy UK Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217355Members
    I assume Pod 5 is located in the middle of the three Safe Shallows areas?