[Bug] Cyclops 3/3

MattbatcrazMattbatcraz The Hyperion Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217209Members
Apon having the Engine fragment and Hull fragments done I was hunting Bridge fragments last, only to get 3/3 and it not register that I found them. The scanner says "Cyclops Bridge Fragment 3/3" yet nothing.. To top it off I panic saved after picking up the 3rd fragment (due to frequent crashes I tend to panic save) so there is no "restart the save to before."... I have 17hrs clocked in and don't want all that progress and time to be for nothing...

Please look into a patch, even if it means the bridge needs 4 fragments.

Comments

• RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    I have the same issue, this used to be a glitch on PC as well and the devs have confirmed that they are fixing it.
  • xspelxspel Join Date: 2016-05-14 Member: 216742Members
    Similar thing happened to me except the 3/3 bridge gave me 2 titanium. I scanned 2 more and got the same result. I also saved but I went ahead and quit the game and restarted it and checked the vehicle bay and it still let me craft it. So go and check your vehicle bay, maybe you can craft it anyways. Good luck!
  • RonsloRonslo Ireland Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217036Members
    Apon having the Engine fragment and Hull fragments done I was hunting Bridge fragments last, only to get 3/3 and it not register that I found them. The scanner says "Cyclops Bridge Fragment 3/3" yet nothing.. To top it off I panic saved after picking up the 3rd fragment (due to frequent crashes I tend to panic save) so there is no "restart the save to before."... I have 17hrs clocked in and don't want all that progress and time to be for nothing...

Please look into a patch, even if it means the bridge needs 4 fragments.

Press RB LB A at the same time, it will bring up the command console, type BLUEPRINT cyclopsblueprint and press start, it will unlock the Cyclops for u.