Thanks for giving us Subnautica.

TwigRTSTwigRTS Nevada Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217168Members
edited May 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
After I played the 60min trial version on my Xbox One, I began to really enjoy Subnautica. Even through all the frame rate issues, bugs, and the "early-access" disclaimer, I decided to pick up the game for $19.99 and I don't regret it one bit. The world is very peaceful and relaxing, just and endless sea of discovery, something I can totally get into at any time of the day. The game really hooks me in with all the new biomes and creatures to view with every great trek from my life pod. I crave to explore the depths past 200km, that's mostly what drives me to search for modules and upgrade my technology further. Survival on the standard difficulty isn't so harsh that I'm constantly seeking an efficient form of sustenance and protection, I can simply brave the planet as I go.

Now, I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of "When's the game getting bug fixes?!". Judging by the glamorous ratings on Steam and the professional responses on the forum, I have no doubts that Unknown Worlds will have the Xbox community covered. I just wanted to express my gratitude for giving us a port, keep up the great work!