Bugs, Glitches, and weird spawning OH MY!!!

rainbowslayer24rainbowslayer24 Bloomington, IN Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217137Members
So first off I want to say love the game, first discovered it by watching Markilpier online on youtube. Wanted to download it immediately but since I don't have the best gaming computer well decided to wait, then I heard that it came out for Xbox one and im like holy shitballs batman I had to buy it and download it. Now before I go into everything I have found please note that I know that its just a game preview which I know there are going to be alot of bugs so I kind of exspected that, so going further these are the weirdness that I keep seeing as well as experience.

rzoo0t9n9p5k.jpg
This is the first things that we started noticing popping up right above spawn. We looked at them and they all seem to be doors and they move but can't get them to go away.

gr9rjedmnsk0.jpg
Now this one I kid you not is a giant salt ore. It pops up like that from time to time but we can put it in our inventory and its super small.

1dp7dwmikcyt.jpg
This one is most recent and we can't seem to get them to go away either so they are just chillin in the sky above the water just doing nothing.

oaz7h1vfvkcp.jpg
Now this is the medpack thing that you can put into your base that keeps doing this. We see the door but it glitches out so bad we can't see the rest of it.

Other things that we have been experiencing
*Fish spawn in the craziest areas like the fish you would normally see in deeper depts of the ocean have been shown coming up out of the water and around base which is weird since its so close to the surface.

*Walking under water: Its a thing that has happened a few times but nothing to frequent.

*Crash powder: At first was really glitchy where we would do what we needed to get it but it seems as though it just wasn't spawning like it should of been but it seems to have worked itself out for now.

*Crashing: I have looked over many posts and it seems that everyone is having the same problem when it comes to the crashing when your in the middle of the game. When I first downloaded it and started to play everything seemed fine then 3 hours in it crashes and we didn't save it so ended up having to go back and doing everything all over again. Now between 10 to 15 minute intervals we stop hit save then continue to play and we keep doing that the whole time.

*Spawing: IT seems as though its very very VERY hard to find some of the simple things in the game like ores and blue prints/fragments. Have been trying to make a cyclops for sometime now after getting all the materials and it seems as though it won't let me make it via the mobile vehicle bay. The seamoth works but its the only thing that will spawn correctly and I have all the pieces needed to make the cyclops. I tried scanning other pieces to get it to let me but nothing is working.

Over all love the game and will continue to play it but I hope that the bugs and what nots can be looked into soon so then we can enjoy all that it has to bring.