What Would You Rather Have Next

ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
Give A suggestion of a veichle you think you would want and ill update this in a few days

Comments

• ShiruxriuShiruxriu Seattle Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216065Members
    For names on the second if it's Skyray then Seamoth by durability logically speaking the next would be say, Exo-Sub or something similar. From the sound of the next best "Seamoth" type vehicle, it's a step below the Exo suit in terms of durability, depth and speed.
  • Mr357Mr357 Join Date: 2015-03-31 Member: 202777Members
    Call the second one "The Turtle" or "The Shellfish."
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    A medium sized sub. Has a Docking Bay for the Exosuit, but it is too small for the Seamoth. Also, it would be a two seater so someone can man the sub while the other mans the Exosuit. The Cyclops seems more like a 10-man submarine due to its size.
    starkaos wrote: »
    A medium sized sub. Has a Docking Bay for the Exosuit, but it is too small for the Seamoth. Also, it would be a two seater so someone can man the sub while the other mans the Exosuit. The Cyclops seems more like a 10-man submarine due to its size.

What would you name it
    ech0gh0st wrote: »
    starkaos wrote: »

What would you name it

I only have the function in mind not the design. I find it better to figure out the design of the sub before naming it. Without a design, then it is pointless to name it.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    A working Cyclops that can tilt and roll like the Seamoth, just massively slower with acceleration! Nothing else needed. Because the roadmap sucks up all dev power. Maybe as an addition the Seamoth sonar. And almost forgot: Being able to get destroyed by a sea dragon!
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    Small cyclops? Hell no, we need the opposite! We need a large submarine that the Sea Dragon Leviathan can't just consume.
    Small cyclops? Hell no, we need the opposite! We need a large submarine that the Sea Dragon Leviathan can't just consume.

How about a sub the size of the Aurora?
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    How about a sub the size of the Aurora?
    Wouldn't fit anywhere lol
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    Hm, why do want vehicles that big? With the Cyclops we already have something being invincible to almost all. I find it boring to use it more than for gathering purposes. Even forgot how I managed to damage mine. Was long ago, possibly by diving to deep... .
    If the Exosuit is meant to be the end all be all exploration device either a cyclops that can dock the Exo-suit, or a Seamoth type vehicle that's slightly bigger and only goes slightly shallower than say the cyclops. like the second option. See I like the cyclops as a mobile base, and the Exo-suit, and Seamoth are good explorers, but the drastic depth difference between the two makes lots of exploration difficult, coupled with the issue of the Exosuit being unable to dock in the Cyclops as far as I can tell.

and why would you go near the sea dragon or emperor
    ech0gh0st wrote: »

and why would you go near the sea dragon or emperor

To rescue the Latter and destroy the former
  • NeskahNeskah United States of America Join Date: 2015-05-15 Member: 204513Members
    I'd actually very much like to see a submarine big enough to protect you against the Sea Dragon or Sea Emperor Leviathans. What I would personally like to see is one so huge it could dock the Cyclops, but that might be a little out of the realm of possibilities as of now. Eventually, as the game develops more and (hopefully) deeper, darker depths with massive creatures are added I'd like to see equally massive submersibles added into the game. This might take a way a little from Subnautica's atmosphere involving you constantly being helpless against giant creatures (which really adds to the severity of situations involving them) but I think they'd be cool, if a little bit unnecessary.
    edited June 2016
    1igoycc3cn28.jpg

We need this sub look at the guy in the front for scale. (This sub would be good for multiplayer)
    @Neskah
  • NeskahNeskah United States of America Join Date: 2015-05-15 Member: 204513Members
    @ech0gh0st I absolutely agree, when I thought about having a submarine that's the concept I wanted to see in-game. It looks incredible.
  • DakkanorDakkanor New Zealand Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216616Members
    a slightly larger sub which has 2 docks so you can go seamoth\exosuit
    Neskah wrote: »
    @ech0gh0st I absolutely agree, when I thought about having a submarine that's the concept I wanted to see in-game. It looks incredible.

Yea and it would be great if they add multiplayer. The Bridge is HUGE and you can see directly below which I think is really cool
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    all 3 of these subs sound bad might as well do that military looking upgraded sea glide you see in movies and games just sit on it sea glide with compass, light and not air just you sitting on it in your scuba suit and no offense to dude who posted the pic of a sub he wants to see but given the scale way to big for this games game world that scale probably hit something and dirt every 2 feet lol