Warper Technology and Intellegence

ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/142258/the-potential-for-warpers-is-astronomical#latest

Here is a forum dedicated to talking about Warper potential.

Anyway, this thread is about providing us with technology that we can create via hunting Warpers. We can thus teleport to beacons, improve our gadgets, and other such things.

But at a huge consequence: I want the Warpers to be sentient, and not only be almost human in their actions, but also their reactions. I would love the Warpers to be one of the smartest creatures in the game; it protects young, communicates with foreign language, can laugh with others, cry when sad, and scream when in pain.

I want the players to feel bad about hunting Warpers, and make it morally questionable to do so for the sake of warping technology.

And, should the Warpers be threatened enough, they would actively attempt to hunt you down, and attack your base in waves.

Comments

• EHW1EHW1 Los Angeles Join Date: 2016-03-12 Member: 214122Members
    Or, maybe they could be able to go on land somehow(they can already teleport) so they could teleport inside of your base and hunt you down, that would be really scary
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    EHW1 wrote: »
    Or, maybe they could be able to go on land somehow(they can already teleport) so they could teleport inside of your base and hunt you down, that would be really scary

I could imagine them slithering or floating through the halls of your base and hissing at you loudly.