Anyone see Subnautica in the Game Preview section?

FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds EntertainmentSan Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
I'm getting reports of it not being visible in the Game Preview section.

The question is, can ANYONE see it here? Or did you have to search for the game to find it?

Translation - if you're playing right now, you're lucky...92flcog10z62.jpg

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    I have found it in the "coming soon" and the "new releases" sections. I live in France if you need to know.
  • retroactiveretroactive Virginia Join Date: 2015-11-03 Member: 208947Members
    No I had to search for it
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    Flayra wrote: »
    I'm getting reports of it not being visible in the Game Preview section.

The question is, can ANYONE see it here? Or did you have to search for the game to find it?

Translation - if you're playing right now, you're lucky...92flcog10z62.jpg

I did see it this morning and it worked fine
  • KarzeeKarzee UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216873Members
    edited May 2016
    Just checked, it's not in the Game Preview section in UK. It is advertised in top right
    on the Home screen though which is how I found it.
  • MalacathMalacath Wales Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216874Members
    No. Its not listed in UK. I had to search for it.
  • stonewall386stonewall386 Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216860Members
    I don't even know how to find that section... Looked around in the store for a bit before just searching by name.
  • DarkFactDarkFact USA, WV Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216875Members
    Its been my experience if you have your Xbox Live child restrictions setup for any logged in acount the strictness can hide certain games based on their rating. example my daughter cant see gta5 listed at all. i can. but if she and i are both logged in the system goes the cautious route and hides the game. If i own it demo or purchased it will show but need an adult to authorize it. the game showed up for me but she wasnt logged in when i saw it. when logging her in i noticed it would disappear from the listings. so the problem might be child restriction settings.
  • DarkFactDarkFact USA, WV Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216875Members
    I don't even know how to find that section... Looked around in the store for a bit before just searching by name.

to find the games like subnautica go to games tab with the right bumper or thumbstick. when you at the games where its new it may be at the top however it could be under the games store just under the images at the top. each row is a category, new games, soon to release, popular, etc. i usually go to the early access at the bottom and it will be there. for me it was listed top right of the main home screen. saying xbox bing subnautica will be the fastest direct route to it if its not listed on the main home screen. xbox games will also reduce alot of the travel too. sometimes it takes time for the game to filter through all the servers to be visible to everyone.. found that out when i posted my game on Xbox indie games some time ago. :)

• FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Thanks for the help everyone.

Apparently MS has just fixed a problem here, so it will start showing up in the right section (the main "Preview" area).

They said it will take a few hours for it to propagate though. Here's hoping.
  • KarzeeKarzee UK Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216873Members
    It's now appeared in the Preview section (UK store)
  • ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    I found it right at the very tippity top of the Xbox Store tab on Xbox home, it was a thing that I can't actually remember was promoting, but it has the Subnautica game thumbnail next to it and I clicked on it and it brought me to a list of games, which I think may have been all previews but cannot remember, then subnautica was the first one. Didn't have to search for it at all.