Mobile Vehicle Bay Menu Not Working!

blaisebblaiseb Sunnyvale Join Date: 2016-05-12 Member: 216658Members
Hi,

I am using an Oculus Rift and I am trying to create a Seamoth or a Cyclops from the Mobile Vehicle Bay. I have the Mobile Vehicle Bay deployed and have the blueprints and materials (in inventory) for both the Seamoth & Cyclops but cannot seem to spawn either. I can jump on the MVB and bring up the menu to create both vehicles but am unable to point reticle at either to spawn them.

Methods used so far:
Xbox One Controller D-Pad
Xbox One Controller Thumbsticks (both)
Xbox One controller Triggers & Bumpers
Keyboard Arrows
Keyboard Spacebar (while cursor is hovering over Seamoth & Cyclops icons in MVB menu)
Mouse left click (while cursor is hovering over Seamoth & Cyclops icons in MVB menu)
Mouse right click (while cursor is hovering over Seamoth & Cyclops icons in MVB menu)

I have loved every moment of this game and would love to continue to play but am currently blocked and frustrated.

If there is a fix for this, I would love to know it.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• GhozgulGhozgul France Join Date: 2016-05-12 Member: 216670Members
    I have the same bug, I can't select the Seamoth or Cyclops. Or when the Seamoth is docked to moonpool, I can't go out with, I'm stuck in the moonpool. The best way to get your submarines is to disable the VR, launch the game and create it, restart with VR and it's good. But I hope a fix will come soon.
  • GingivitisGingivitis Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216776Members
  • weasel47weasel47 Pennsylvania Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217060Members
    edited May 2016
    I'm seeing this issue too. I know some people use the work-around of launching in Desktop mode rather than VR, but is that even an option with the version bought from Oculus Home?

Edit: It is possible to launch in Desktop mode. I was able to do it by stopping Oculus Home and OVRService and then launching Subnautica with the exe in the Oculus\Software subfolder.
    I was able to create a Seamoth.
  • RealtemmiegamingRealtemmiegaming Join Date: 2020-01-27 Member: 257450Members
    I found a solution I had this same problem I even tryed restarting my computer I also had the second glitch that happened where I just went die even though my health food and hunger we're at zero what I did is I drowned and then it works so you should try that. For me this was an even bigger problem because at the time I was recording a video for yt