Item respawn/despawn.

WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
I think it would be nice if resource nodes would respawn over time. For example: I cleared several large creepvine clusters of their seeds near my base thinking they would regrow but after several hours this does not seem to be the case. I would also like to see items that are dropped out of inventory in the game world to despawn after a certain amount of time. This would help clear up the dead fish that never seem to disappear and float there forever.

Comments

• FinrodFinrod Germany Join Date: 2015-09-03 Member: 207683Members
    edited May 2016
    Creepvine seeds regrow, im sure of that. When you plant them in a exterior growbed and the plant is fully grown, all seeds you take respawn after some time. Same goes for blood oil.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Finrod wrote: »
    Creepvine seeds regrow, im sure of that. When you plant them in a exterior growbed and the plant is fully grown, all seeds you take respawn after some time. Same goes for blood oil.

You 2 are both right in fact. currently, the creepvine seeds you collect from the crrepvines in the wilderness do not regrow but the ones you collect from creepvines in your growbeds do respawn ...... why is that? no idea but thats how it currently goes.