Why did trello updates stoped?!

nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
The developers used to show us what they where able to accomplish once in a while in trello but for some reason they have stoped doing that for the last few weaks. Someone know the reason behind it? Is it because the new update they were working on, so they didn't had time or did they just didn't do anything new lately?

Comments

• NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    They were late with 2 content updates, so they have to reconfigure trello. Parts of that were merged in the last (late) update. And since Machinery update has quite some problems my guess is that they now need to work more on clearing out bugs than continuing adding stuff.
    Examples: charge fins stop working (don`t charge, slow movement), stalker teeth seem to be found damn hard now too (found 2 so far, sharks are there... trying to hatch some now and try to get their teeth), Seamoth is quite hard to spot at night, was once illuminated in my game, since then never again. Scanner Room is useless, shows what stuff is around, but not where and the hud chip doesn`t do anything.
  • LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members
    edited May 2016
    They were late with 2 content updates, so they have to reconfigure trello. Parts of that were merged in the last (late) update. And since Machinery update has quite some problems my guess is that they now need to work more on clearing out bugs than continuing adding stuff.
    Examples: charge fins stop working (don`t charge, slow movement), stalker teeth seem to be found damn hard now too (found 2 so far, sharks are there... trying to hatch some now and try to get their teeth), Seamoth is quite hard to spot at night, was once illuminated in my game, since then never again. Scanner Room is useless, shows what stuff is around, but not where and the hud chip doesn`t do anything.

I can point out each of your "complaints" about the "incompleted update" false.
    Except for the Stalker Teeth, the rest are your fault:
    _ Charge fins still work (Youtubers + personal experience)
    _ Seamoth is still the same as ever, that's not even worthy mentioning.
    _ Scanner Room is NOT useless - it's just that you don't take enough time inspecting its usage. (Youtubers + personal experience)
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    edited May 2016
    Sigh Leon, no the Fins don`t work all the time. Why and when they fail I don`t know, but they sometimes stop doing their charge work and stop increasing swimming speed. Un- and reequipping them didn`t help. My workaround was crafting a new pair. Since then I didn`t encounter that bug again. Check the forum, there are others experiencing slow swim speeds too, might be due to that issue.

Seamoth got changed whatever your experience is, now you even bump into creepvine seed clusters what has never happened before, and I play that game for quite some time now. And as said, at start the Seamoth was Illuminated, easy to find even in the dark, then I entered the Moonpool with it and it turned dark (did no change in colours at all).

And as for the Scanner Room: it IS useless, once build up and put in 3 range+ 1 speed upgrade, the whole time it exists it only tells you WHAT res are around, by clicking on one of the res it only showed me ONE of the res type on it`s map (Quartz). MY experience is I find more of the res by simply swimming around than using it. For that point I have to admit that the S-Hud seems to be working (only 1 res too), checked it again after reading your reply, dunno why it didn`t do the first time. Only thing usefull in it is the Drone, having a safe way to check where res are.

By the Way, just saying I`m wrong is stupid. You might be lucky not ecountering many bugs, but I tend to search for them and actively report em via F8.

Edit: wth? while typing in background my base comms relay got word from Aurora that I should send an Emergency dispatch team to lifepod 17, mine is 5. Coords included, but nowhere to be seen? No new Beacon or Signal in my Inv :-(

As for the Teeth, hatching 3 and letting em loose near 5-8 metal scraps works great, got about 15 teeth in 2 mins, quite a difference to searching an hour for them finding 2. Now I just have to deal with em since they "chewed away" the metal and go for my Seamoth near my base. xD

OH, ye old "we cannot climp the mobile vehicle bay"-bug is still there too... . Well at least you can shove around that thing until you get up on it.

Another Edit: My Seamoth got illuminated again after entering the Cyclops with it. oO
    Made a Picture of the Illuminated one, if it should go dark again I`ll make one too (always at night in the depth of about 150m). Maybe then you understand.