Badge customization

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
Can we have badge management added to the customize player menu?

I'm dying to use only one badge, so much so that I just disable all badges instead of using 3 at once. It's crazy I can't choose between 1, 2 or 3! Just let me add blanks to the slots on the hive page at least!

Comments

• remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester
    This is something we would like to do in the future. No promises on timing, but the current system is less than ideal.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    remi wrote: »
    This is something we would like to do in the future. No promises on timing, but the current system is less than ideal.

Its these little things that are finally being done that I think are great with the current development.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Whatever you do, please keep the pax badge separate like it is currently. The infamous 4th badge never fails to turn some heads. :tongue: