Some base ideas I had.

WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members
edited April 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
First off I love the game and have been having a lot of fun. The exploration is awesome. So I had a couple of ideas for the structures you can build to maybe help make our bases a little more customizable.

- I would like to see a new base structure that is the same size and shape as the moonpool. This larger structure function is the same as the round room but it would be able to fit two large base items such as the large aquariums side by side. Perhaps it could be stackable as well.

- I want to be a build base structures (such as the round room) without having to place a foundation first. I would be nice to be able to place them where ever I want as long as the legs on the bottom of the room are making contact with the ground in at least one area. I would also like to see a little bit more freedom in placing the foundations as well such as being able to adjust how high they are from the ground when I place the first one.

- Centering of the round rooms on the foundations seems a bit off and could use some work but this maybe due to how rooms try to connect with each other.

- We should be able to rotate the moonpool. Right now it seems to snap into a predetermined position based on the direction it is facing on the map. For example I was trying to build my moonpool so that when I hop into the seamoth I would be facing a certain direction when it drops me into the water. However every time I build the moonpool it snaps 180 degrees from the direction I was originally trying to place it. I have discovered it always faces one of two directions depending on which it is closest to when built.