Medical Drugs

ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
edited April 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Edit: Realized I placed this in the wrong discussion thread. Oops. Now its in ideas and suggestions!

I was thinking about the plants on the island and other flora in the world that have no use. I thought maybe we could use these to make drugs that give the player certain buffs or debuffs. I think this would be interesting for gameplay, as it gives reason to farm certain flora for other reasons than decoration and can be used to change some parts of the gameplay drastically. And who knows, this could be actually very useful and the devs would make a chemistry lab appliance that can make and mix drugs. Here are a few ideas I came up for medical properties for some items:

Purple Brain Coral- Increases amount of oxygen you have for a certain amount of time or makes you lose no oxygen for some time.
Purple Rattle-Gives the player a night vision buff for some time
Acid Mushroom- Gets you really high!
Bulbo Tree sample- It gives you a sweet smell that attracts small fish or makes them not afraid of you.

The amazing thing about this is there can be so much more! These were just a few that came to the top of my head! I think this would really give the game more of a science feel than it already does and could be a really great addition! Who else thinks this is a good idea?