Hark! Hark! Yon sea dragon leviathan. How doeth one scan it?

ElCabongElCabong Houston, Tx Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211851Members
Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't.

Comments

• PrimozGPrimozG Slowenia Join Date: 2016-04-04 Member: 215333Members
    edited April 2016
    HAHAHA

we all shouldst writeth and talketh in this way, because t is merit, and t fits the theme of the game.

eke, feareth the flote dragon mine own knave, because all yond awaits thee is death between its yaws. nay knight yond combated the dragon ev'r did survive, but if 't be true thee wouldst beest the first one, haply a princes wouldst await thee.

Ps::

useth this tool if 't be true thee eke wanteth to writeth in the fusty ways:

http://lingojam.com/EnglishtoShakespearean
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    edited April 2016
    We fleeth not from a flote dragon. we'll rath'r behold that gent in his visage, dismount our diving reel and harpoon that gent with a grappling hooketh. Then we sweaty haste towards that gent by the reel's mechanism and plugeth our bodkin into t's skin. Did tie liketh this to his corse, we fearlessly rideth this beast, while scanning this son of a Flibbertigibbet.
    PrimozG wrote: »
    Ps::

useth this tool if 't be true thee eke wanteth to writeth in the fusty ways:

http://lingojam.com/EnglishtoShakespearean

Thanks.
  • Sigil_ThaneSigil_Thane Oklahoma, USA Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210855Members
    Coranth wrote: »
    Thou dost not scaneth it, mine good deep diver! Thou shalt instead - upon seeing the creature - wet thyself thusly, then turn, turn and run, far, far away, preferably in thy humble Seamoth! T'is death to even attempt to examine such a beast without yon Rifle of Temporal Stasis--if the device even works at all...

Wherefore wouldst we did wet ourselves thusly at which hour we art already und'rwat'r?
    OH! didst thee cullionly to sayeth with urine? Yond wouldst beest gross. . . and apt.
  • ElCabongElCabong Houston, Tx Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211851Members
    i am sure i shall deliv'r plenty of urine f'r sooth tis bitter cold in the depths and shall warmeth me