When all the Fragments are going to have a realistic forms?!

nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
I don't understand why the developers made fragments look realistic only for the cyclops,chair,led light,flood light, picture frame,desk and farming planters but forgot to do for other stuff like stasis rifel,seamoth, flash light,moonpool,modofaction station and more it just feal incomplete and that's a shame because it's way cooler when the fragments have realistic forms to scan and not boxes all the time!!

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited April 2016
    nitay1998 wrote: »
    but forgot to do for other stuff

Because they didn't forget, modelling those takes time, that is why placeholder visuals are ... Never mind, while I was writing this I read @Klinn 's post and see he has most of that stuff covered :D
  • AegilAegil Perth, Australia Join Date: 2016-03-26 Member: 214833Members
    nitay1998 wrote: »
    *snip* it just feal incomplete*snip*
    Call me crazy, but maybe it's because the game is... incomplete?

Besides, the Seamoth fragments now have modeled fragments in experimental mode. One of the issues is ensuring that we will still be able to notice/distinguish these fragments amidst the detritus in the wrecks.

• SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Aegil wrote: »
    Besides, the Seamoth fragments now have modeled fragments in experimental mode.

Actually that's live on stable now, as of the Oculus update.
  • crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members
    little things like giving each fragment their own unique models will be one of the last things the devs do. There's too many other big things that need attention right now to worry about something as minor as fragment models.
  • 7¢ Nickel7¢ Nickel Join Date: 2009-06-20 Member: 67883Members
    Especially since the list of fragments isn't final.
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    The tools have damaged versions rendered according to the Fragments page of the Subnautica wiki. So in order to get the Blueprint for Stasis Rifle, then you have to scan 3 broken Stasis Rifles.
  • DefectiveDelfinDefectiveDelfin Planet earth Join Date: 2015-07-19 Member: 206262Members
    If you go to Trello,you can find many more models of fragments,like the Propulsion cannon or the Stasis Rifle.

Currently,they are working on implementing them in so be patient and the newer models will arrive.