Suggestion: a bundle with Combat

RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
What do you think of a bundle in the NS2 steam store ? (along with deluxe, 4-pack etc)
it would cost about +2 bucks more than standard but would have NS2 Combat standalone included, with the extra going to Faultines.
Imo it would be a good value deal and it would also bring new players to combat, where they test lifeforms, have fun and help revive the game maybe ?

Comments

• _Grendel__Grendel_ Join Date: 2015-05-07 Member: 204238Members
    There used to be a bundle. I'd love to see a bundle, maybe for a dollar more.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Unfortunately there is no longer anyone actively developing Combat, so any further promotions of it are unlikely to happen.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2016
    _Grendel_ wrote: »
    There used to be a bundle. I'd love to see a bundle, maybe for a dollar more.
    I think it still exists as its own store item.

Edit: No it is gone. I checked after posting.
  • RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is no longer anyone actively developing Combat, so any further promotions of it are unlikely to happen.

Yes they dropped support because there was no players for several months which makes sense but the current build is still stable and quite fun imo with bots.