Should Multiplayer come soon or should we wait a few more months (and possibly, hopefully not) years

Bobthedog1Bobthedog1 US Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214175Members
edited April 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Had you created this poll over a year ago it might have been more relevant but since this game came up on early access this subject have been discussed high and wide. Its been, im fairly sure of this, the most discussed subject and the devs gave their thoughts on this in this post .

While it is my opinion that everyone has the right to say what they want to say on it, i immensely encourage everyone to go post their thoughts in that thread :) The devs heard their community, they know most of us want this (either MP or Coop) and now its up to them to decide wether they'll do it or not
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    For me Subnautica is deep (lawl) enough so multiplayer would be cool, I'll dont disagree with that butt, (re-lawl) I'm okay with the feel to be stranded alone, this induces a greater personal involvement. (for my point)
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    For now, there are more pressing things to add to the game than multiplayer. The only thing I would really care about if multiplayer comes out is if people who llike singleplayer can still play alone. If multiplayer does come out (which I highly freakin doubt), it shouldn't stop other people from playing in singleplayer mode if they want to. Multiplayer shouldn't be manditory.
  • chicagotedchicagoted WNY Join Date: 2016-04-03 Member: 215280Members
    I think this game could be amazing with multiplayer but I half think perhaps 2 player would work really good. After all there is a 2nd seat in the escape pod