Seamoth not turning

JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
Seems that the seamoth won't turn hardly at all anymore.

Comments

• JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    Turning up mouse sensitivity makes the screen become very choppy and difficult to play.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    It's part of a secret disguise scheme to make the cyclops controls look better :D

Of course there is an alternate explanation I got from another universe (#30905 to be exact) - some people complained about spinning was too much and made their head dizzy, so the devs wanted to lower the effect. This worked as the seamoth is no more spinning like mad. And maybe they wanted a more correct physical control that would make the seamoth respond more lazy. And just screwed it as it got choppy and much too lazy.
  • owrenlefebvreowrenlefebvre Calgary, AB Join Date: 2018-09-02 Member: 243221Members
    I have the same issue, it was running normally, then I hop out, smack a shale outcropping, hop back into the Seamoth, and now it turns 1-2 degrees at a time forcing me to move my mouse A LOT to go anywhere. Even worse? I don't know how to get a response from the Subnautica team.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    I have the same issue, it was running normally, then I hop out, smack a shale outcropping, hop back into the Seamoth, and now it turns 1-2 degrees at a time forcing me to move my mouse A LOT to go anywhere. Even worse? I don't know how to get a response from the Subnautica team.

It's the weekend, so a response was probably highly unlikely anyway. Fortunately, the rest of us can help, but you need to tell us if you're playing Experimental or Stable (and if Experimental, which version#). That's the bare minimum info necessary to troubleshoot but as the stickied post says, the more information you can give the better.