I see what you did with that alien language..

Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
gamesLanguage_zps57a8imbv.png

@Flayra - Putting your own name in the language, twice.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • LiamEternityLiamEternity Join Date: 2017-01-06 Member: 226260Members
    edited January 2017
    I think I understand what the message is about.
    I believe it's a message from an alien who had found a flag that was not made by its species, referring to it as strange. He had found it on the island that you had crashlanded on, which is the same planet where their research on the strange virus is taking place. The alien decided to report it to their superiors or maybe the head of the research facility, who probably resides on another planet where most of the important research was being carried out. If this is true, and they had been able to get their superior to fly out to that planet, then there is a chance that the ship had met its demise to the Precursor, much like that of the fate of the Sunbeam.

It's just a theory though.
  • InfecteddInfectedd Denmark Join Date: 2016-04-19 Member: 215947Members
    As a dane from Scandinavia, I can say that, at least to me, that makes zero sense.