Post your pic!

Comments

• GorgeBushGorgeBush Members Join Date: 2003-04-22 Member: 15745Posts: 69
    edited April 2003
    This is the ONLY pic of myself that I have... And I was very, very, VERY ill this week (when I went to Vegas a couple months ago) so it looks crappy... And the pants I have had for like 5 years and are faded everywhere from packing it so much (I go out of state once or twice a month to visit my Mother for a few days) and I dont do my hair like that any more... But whatever! Here.
    Just remember that I was very sick so I look a lot worse than I usually do!
    By the way, I threw those pants in the trash after seeing this picture today.

user posted image

P.S. - Guys, back off. It says she loves "teh gorge" tounge.gif
    J/K

pudgy.gif
    Heat.Net will always live on! Viva la Duke 3d!

Sig coming soon!
    -Dont f*ck with the Bush Administration
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Posts: 12,841
    edited April 2003
    OK, we recently took pics for our yearbook - equivalent, which means that I was dragged in front of a camera held by someone who derives physical and psychical pleasure from making people look ugly. With that in mind, here's a more recent pic of yours sincerely.

user posted image

Now read my sig and tell me I'm wrong.
    And if I haven't seen further, it's because those bloody giants have blocked my sight.
  • ZerisZeris Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-04-23 Member: 15770Posts: 22 Fully active user
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Members Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Posts: 10,075
    QUOTE (SkinnY @ Apr 23 2003, 03:55 PM)
    it me...

user posted image

with my hair out biggrin.gif

( yes i am a male... )

[ <-- avatar biggrin.gif ]

You and me share the same problem...

But we're just keeping it real, right?
    QUOTE (Thansal @ Oct 14 2007, 12:14 PM) »
    I am with Them and Liku (who is fun to pwn with a baseball bat).
  • abtmabtm Members Join Date: 2003-04-08 Member: 15337Posts: 320
    I figured I'd take the time to fix my lame camera and TRY to take a picture of something worth-while. While I figure out what that is..here's a picture of me and my dog (spock)
    Flayra has shown his dedication to making Natural-Selection succeed and be the best it can be -- isn't it time you showed YOUR dedication to him?

Constellation Crew Program
  • Silver_FoxSilver_Fox Spammer Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 34Posts: 2,262 Advanced user
    "cool points" ..

rofl

MonsieurEvil: Silverfox is back... and he's going to make you his *****!
    MonsieurEvil: "Leader, might thee grant me a Grenade Launcher?"
  • StakhanovStakhanov Members Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14448Posts: 2,179 Advanced user
    Here's the evil commie , holding a powersword , preparing to assassinate GW Bush...

(only Thievery players will get it)

[just bought digicam monday]
  • SkinnYSkinnY Members Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7500Posts: 1,255
    edited May 2003
    He does, to bad my web-server has been taken down, or else i would have shown you !!!11one

<edit>
    HA!!!!

user posted image

that'll teach you !

I do not look like a girl.

</edit>
    yea... i post crap...
  • kyliegirlkyliegirl Gorge Master AustraliaMembers, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10586Posts: 1,364 Advanced user
    ugh,, ok well i took a pic of me today.. I was sorta screwing around with the camera so i got a few pics, but i think ill just post one.. confused.gif
    lerking around, gorging on all your food then skulking away.
    My Art
    aka - Khaidu
  • Brave_UlyssesBrave_Ulysses Members Join Date: 2003-04-28 Member: 15922Posts: 988
    Me performing Neo's backwards bulletdodge from The Matrix. biggrin.gif
    user posted image
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Posts: 10,571 Advanced user
    fav shoe for having sex with....

lol, amuzing this is thaT I apperently make a more convincing girl when I wasn't trying tounge.gif

Me in Drag:
    Drag Ball Pics
    user posted image
    don't know if that img will work

an explenation is that my school has an anual event called drag ball. Alot of people dress up (or down as the case may be for many), so I figgured what the heck and went my freshman year, there is the result tounge.gif (Yes I am the one in the center)
    <Eternaly_Lost> Me and lolfighter are lovers
  • GreedoGreedo Bounty Hunter Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 37Posts: 2,579
    I may not have a fancy hat, but at least people pretend to like me!

user posted image
    Confucious says, "It is most difficult to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."
    --Level Designer for hire--
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Members Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Posts: 4,646
    edited May 2003
    As for hats, I AM THE HAT MASTER!!!
    user posted image
    user posted image
    now THOSE are hats.

If you wanna check out that second hat, go here or here.
    user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned
  • Silver_FoxSilver_Fox Spammer Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 34Posts: 2,262 Advanced user
    QUOTE (AllUrHiveRBelong2Us @ May 5 2003, 08:51 PM)
    there can never be enough silver fox!

Agreed.

user posted image
    MonsieurEvil: Silverfox is back... and he's going to make you his *****!
    MonsieurEvil: "Leader, might thee grant me a Grenade Launcher?"
  • Error404Error404 Members Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9353Posts: 1,072
    Okay I wasnt gonna post this, but...

I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill. - 'Joker' Full Metal Jacket
  • DArtagnanDArtagnan Members Join Date: 2002-12-22 Member: 11336Posts: 149
    Here's one during rehearsals at an acting workshop in Germany:
    user posted image
    And one on the flight there:
    user posted image
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Members Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Posts: 4,646
    Back on to pictures of ourselves!

user posted image

Once again proving that a leather jacket and a cheesy camera affect makes anyone looks cool.
    user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned
  • Red_WizardRed_Wizard Members Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16241Posts: 235
    wewt
    Do not attempt to take the above text in or out of context... you'll only confuse yourself.

QotM: Jesus saves. The rest of you take full damage.

Public Enemy - cyberpunk for Half-Life
  • MoquiaoMoquiao Members Join Date: 2003-05-09 Member: 16168Posts: 2,946
    edited May 2003
    attaching the piccie helps...

EDIT: i am not a gun toting maniac.. this is me holding my AIRSOFT m16....

i got another piccie coming now..
    Pride is what defines us, its who we are, its the choices we make, Pride is personality, how much, how little, however you get pride worked out. dont forget it may guide you, but its not everything.
    pic 2

me in my only suit tounge.gif
    Pride is what defines us, its who we are, its the choices we make, Pride is personality, how much, how little, however you get pride worked out. dont forget it may guide you, but its not everything.
    i got more tounge.gif

rofl

and hey dont diss my bling my g.f got me that and FYI when it is that chunky anything looks good

i got me with my berretas my mp5.. tons of shots..

i could put my g.f up if you like tounge.gif

this is my posed shot of Romeo & juliet... SPOT THE MISTAKE!

** it has a Montague crest yet am dressed as a Capulet tounge.gif **
    and no. i dont always wear black
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Members Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Posts: 10,075
    ER. Ok, let's at least post pic eh?
    QUOTE (Thansal @ Oct 14 2007, 12:14 PM) »
    I am with Them and Liku (who is fun to pwn with a baseball bat).
  • Spyder_MonkeySpyder_Monkey Vampire-Ninja-Monkey Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 8Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2003
    Me and my wifey. (FieryHaloed)

[edit for size]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • JezpuhJezpuh Banned Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15157Posts: 4,108
    BRAWR

user posted image
    DANGER ALERT SYSTEMS
    mp_bs 0 ;D
  • Infected_MarineInfected_Marine Members Join Date: 2002-12-21 Member: 11287Posts: 294
    edited May 2003
    You know, I am one of the most attractive people on this forum (second only to coil) and I have never posted my pic in this thread.
    Sig Nuked by Spyder Monkey
  • DunsbyDunsby Awaiting Authorization Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Posts: 3,552
  • Elite_GuardElite_Guard Members Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10258Posts: 395 Advanced user
    Here is my picture from football (American football of course biggrin.gif)
    edited June 2003
    Alright I havn't posted a pic of myself in a while. So here's me on Friday, the night of junior prom with my 2 dates. I don't even think they know how I pulled that one off. Too bad this picture does no one in it justice. Don't I look like I'm having fun? I'm the one in the middle by the way.

user posted image

user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned
  • NerdIIINerdIII Members Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15230Posts: 822
    I found this thread yesterday... unfortunatly it took me till now to get through to the end biggrin.gif
    I hope ICQ allows me to link my profile picture here...user posted image

btw... we should really go out more often - this is the 2nd pic that is not taken in front of a pc, a mirror, during a party or on on the street. Look how all the flowers bloom!
    There are only some 'off-topic' pictures of horses and cats in the green.
    hmm... I would really like to see a horse in front of a computer monitor nerd.gif
    All you ever wanted to know about -texchop & -subdivide:
    Texture dimensions vs. appearance, memory, and r_speeds