Lost River Location

ProasekProasek UK Join Date: 2016-03-20 Member: 214608Members
Suggestion: I think the lost river should be placed where the lava river that runs through the Jelly Mushroom Caves into the Inactive Lava Zone is at present. I think this because it runs though a fairly large area, has some very open parts deeper into the ILZ which would prove ideal for something like the unnamed transparent hammerhead leviathan to be contained, and also runs through several caves, which would prove ideal entrances.

Just a simple & short one for my first post on the forum.

Comments

• morpheliusmorphelius argentina Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214616Members
    The name lost river game me an idea, maybe it can be aplied within the lost river zone. Maybe thats the original idea but like creating an underwater river which has a different density than water, so it would be able to see it, with a stronger current of its own.

This idea might lead to oceanic currents around the map, which would lead to different areas on the map, as a gulf steam circuit. This would allow the player to travel in it with a seamoth great distances in a short time, maybe to a specific location.
    To do this a special feature, if the player wanted to get in it on his own it would be launched out of it right away. To travel in it it would be necesary the seamoth and a reinforcement upgrade.
  • ProasekProasek UK Join Date: 2016-03-20 Member: 214608Members
    I did at one point write a theory on the possible composition of the lost river, lost it, ragequitted theory writing for a while, but basically it was a river of nuclear material, thus requiring the radiation-proof exosuit to explore, or an upgrade to the seamoth.

And yes, the theory was more than just 'green/blue and glowing, must be radium' that I've seen floating around some places.
  • xXDogeLordXxxXDogeLordXx Doge bed Join Date: 2015-08-03 Member: 206713Members
    Its said to be deeper then the blood kelp zone.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    HOW DO YOU POST A TOPIC!!! TELL ME PLEASE!!!!
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    HOW DO YOU POST A TOPIC!!! TELL ME PLEASE!!!!

should be a button near the top of the forum list called "new discussion," click that. Is that what you were looking for?

• AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Thank you so much Subnauticambrian!