Room Issue - Living Walls

JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
Anyone else have a problem building more than 2 Living Walls in a Room?
Also once i build 2 I can no longer put windows in a room, but If I remove the LWs I can build up to 5 windows.

Comments

• Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    edited March 2016
    each wall can contain only one add-on - or Live-wall or window or reinforcement block. If you talking about some bug - so no. I've placed LWs aside by right and left from doorway, right/left-rear and right/left-ahead i've place reinforcment blocks (4) and ahead i've place a window - all working fine
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    each wall can contain only one add-on - or Live-wall or window or reinforcement block. If you talking about some bug - so no. I've placed LWs aside by right and left from doorway, right/left-rear and right/left-ahead i've place reinforcment blocks (4) and ahead i've place a window - all working fine

Yeah, it won't let be place any windows or more LWs around the room. I only have 2 LWs in it, 1 Door, and 1 wall of plant hangers.
  • Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    At past I've got a bug with 'room' compartnent as itself. I've connect a room to another parts of base, install on one wall reinforcement, go for additional materials for continue to build reinforcement, go back to that room and - oops! a new reinforcement not installed! I've try to do it at various place there - same effect - NO! No window, no LWs - i can't connect to that room. Then i've try to reassemble previous reinforcement there - oops! I can't to do that! try to reassemble room - same final - NO. Even not appear that message below "Press E to...". The reason of all these bugs - i've place that room on 'invisible' laminaria. when i go through that room with scanner in my hand i've met appearing in one short moment message "Laminaria". But no one laminaria was not around me! Even around base - in radius of 20 meters... so - reload a previous save can help - and not build there anymore..
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    What's a laminaria?
    edited March 2016
    Laminaria or kelp (its a same thing)