Survivors

cobrakiller456cobrakiller456 Texas Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 213990Members
Would be great if they added Random survivors on islands? And you can to a quest for the survivor..

Comments

• Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    and why u disagree my idea about girlfriend?
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    You guys... Are you serious with these "brilliant ideas" or just trolling ? Please, ask me, i'm curious.
  • Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    edited March 2016
    To cobrakiller456:

about "Random survivors" - from where they are can appears? From First ship? They all die long time ago somewhere deep in sea. They have only 3 person: Director of some corporation, his son and one crazy woman-mercenaries (as you remember info from that letter). Who's next? Aurora crew? Everybody here on forum screaming that they want to be alone on this planet, but in same time voting about multiplayer... nonsence ("I want it, but I don't want it!"). I have a feeling that they don't understand WHAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT - to be alone or make a a funny party with BBQ.
    About your idea - for what they (survivors) in game? For getting some info? From point of game mechanic - Letters are better for this. For fighting against them? Carzy idea on empty planet! For what then? As a decoration for palm-tree?
    In my variant with girl from crew of Aurora she is usefull as a crew-member on Cyclop (Scientist/engineer) and as a generator of new knowledges and analyst of receiving data on Base.
    I'm allways to know how to add her in game with minimal work for Devs.

cobrakiller456, please read my post here:
    forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/140965/girlfriend-from-picture-for-male-personage#latest
    I want to know your opinion there..

To Bobythebee:

Yes pal, we serious. We generate ideas which (maybe) help to Developers. We discuss here. As you too. But if YOU got idea - you genious, if someone else - he stupid! Yes? If you want to say something constructive about our ideas - be my guest. If not - do not to raise a dust.. o:)

And we stop discuss about our ideas only when Devs asking us about it.
  • cobrakiller456cobrakiller456 Texas Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 213990Members
    Just saying - I'm Not trolling I just throw ideas out there so if you don't like don't comment alright... If you don't like and u do want to say something please private message me and I'll get back to you soon, Thanks.
  • cobrakiller456cobrakiller456 Texas Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 213990Members
    Plus I love this game and what the Dev's do to make it better and the idea that stick to the game and not make it stupid. Really love the game 1000%
  • Bobthedog1Bobthedog1 US Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214175Members
    I don't think you should be able to be various quests though, I think it should be like you have to go into the giant abyss to meet the biggest creature in the game, an Emperor Leviathan. who is guarding a crucial to making an escape vehicle, but the story-line wouldn't be forced.