Reaper Leviathan BEACHED

sonic698sonic698 Join Date: 2016-01-30 Member: 212369Members
Just having fun and testing out the command console, went to BIOME ISLANDS and I started to spawn several kinds of animals out of curiosity.

My curiosity was indeed quenched when the fish understandably were glitching out, namely getting stuck in the ground and spinning continuously, bobbing up and down, etc.

The most severe - and perhaps the most amusing case of this - was when a grin creeped across my face.. And my fingers typed SPAWN REAPERLEVIATHAN

Yes, the same outcome - to a humorous extent.
I'll include the video where I demonstrated this comedic event, starting from 10:02 into the video to about 10:46

Also to note that the Reaper Leviathan's texture was still boasting its lavish blue hue to make it look like it was reflecting the water. Understandable, just thought that might be something you'd want to know.

Also, as you would have seen, things got worse when it took a Seamoth into its grasp.

I understand that normally, the player wouldn't be doing this, and it doesn't effect core gameplay, but I just thought maybe you'd like to look into it.

Thanks for your time. :)