What is going to be in the next update!!

nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
As you all know the developers try to add every month a new update to the game in order to show how much they were able to do that month and how much they proceeded.
However they can't always add everything but only some cool stuff every time, so what would you want/be happy to see in the next update?

Comments

• ROBOCOPMAXROBOCOPMAX Frechen, DE Join Date: 2015-12-29 Member: 210544Members
    In combination with the abandon bases:
    More background story.
    Like:

-Why crashed the aurora(sabotage, attack, accident)?
    -Are we alone on this planet (other survivors, previous colonists, aliens etc.)?
    and if no, how do we contact them?
    -Can we send a distress-signal or build an radio station to send it?
  • WaterBallsWaterBalls USA Join Date: 2016-03-15 Member: 214259Members
    I believe battery charger station would be soooo helpful ,since making batteries all the time for sea-glide and other stuff is to much of a bather! And also the cyclops drains it's energy very quickly so we always need to make more and more power cells for recharging it every time and that sucks!!
    We need self charging battery station developers! So Please give let us have it!!!!
  • RevivedShadowRevivedShadow Australia Join Date: 2015-07-28 Member: 206468Members
    its the lifepod update. You can see that on trello
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    I'd like the charging station for batteries and Cyclops, but most likely the cinematic will be the next thing as it is mostly complete.
    Maybe in April the Map room, Charging station, and Cyclops upgrades will be put in the Stable version.
  • IcewaveIcewave Canada Join Date: 2015-11-02 Member: 208906Members
    And making the game playable (fix AMD bugs)
  • Seamothwizard44Seamothwizard44 Join Date: 2015-09-17 Member: 207995Members
    All of these are in order!!!
  • Seamothwizard44Seamothwizard44 Join Date: 2015-09-17 Member: 207995Members
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    i personally cant wait for a Cyclops charger. thatll be such a relief to have that and it will also incite me to use it more now that i'll know i can just recharge it when i get back to my base
  • NutrynionNutrynion Seattle, WA Join Date: 2016-03-19 Member: 214541Members
    I'm voting on the World Map and the ability to, along with it, pin locations and label them to identify locations of various resources and areas to farm, so we don't have to always try to remember the spots we need to go to most or swim around aimlessly searching. That would be the most beneficial and productive approach.
  • TanallTanall Key West, FL Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199113Members
    Charging station. So I can actually use the cyclops without the fear of running out of copper.
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    If we have more wrecks with more stuff in them then that means we could access more tech like the Charging Station, Cyclops Upgrades, etc
  • nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
    Wanted to say that I don't even use the Flood light and the Led light even though I have their blueprints just because it is such a bother to go and build batteries over and over again . So , I believe what most people would wish the most to have next update is battery charging station and I understand them we realy need something like that for an improve of the game's fun and quality!!!
  • j0ndavj0ndav Bristol Join Date: 2016-03-17 Member: 214373Members
    only things i really would like is a proper cyclops dock, more modules for bases (for variety), and furniture. Otherwise this game is progressing nicely.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    j0ndav wrote: »
    only things i really would like is a proper cyclops dock, more modules for bases (for variety), and furniture. Otherwise this game is progressing nicely.

According to trello, you're getting 2 out of 3 there.