No Fragments

oskasiusoskasius Germany Join Date: 2016-03-01 Member: 213691Members
Hello everybody..

Today want or do I have sometimes report a bug ..
In each game, which I start, there are no fragments! No matter what I'm doing and where I'm looking for I find no fragments

Please Help me

Comments

• SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    YOu need to wait for the aurora to explode
  • oskasiusoskasius Germany Join Date: 2016-03-01 Member: 213691Members
    this is posible , but the aurora doesn´t explode anytime... i wait 6 days and nothings explode

now i have the experimental version... now i have no probs..
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Are you in survival mode? The Aurora usually doesn't wait that long to explode. Usually by the time I've gathered the resources for my basic tools and what have I've at least gotten a warning of imminent containment failure.

At any rate I'm pretty sure that's your problem. There's no loose tech to collect until the ship goes boom.
  • oskasiusoskasius Germany Join Date: 2016-03-01 Member: 213691Members
    I have now tried again ..
    If I Intro "ESC" skip at the beginning of the game then the Aurora does not explode ... If I let go through the intro then everything is running as it should ..

and yes in Survival Mode :D
    If the Aurora doesn't explode when you skip the intro, THAT is a bug that needs to be reported. Glad you got to the bottom of it.
    If the Aurora doesn't explode when you skip the intro, THAT is a bug that needs to be reported. Glad you got to the bottom of it.