Team looking for players - All skill levels - NA&EU

IxianIxian Denmark Join Date: 2014-03-16 Member: 194783Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 182 Advanced user
edited May 2016 in Competitive Play
Heyo

I am looking for members to fill up a roster of atleast 6. Focus will be PCW, and maybe if people are up for it, the upcoming season. The main target is to be active in the competitive scene, not nessesarily compete.

I require you to be:
-Speaking English and be somewhat fluent
-Available for scrims atleast 2 times a week
-Have time for additional training on top of 2 times a week
-Have the ability to have fun while playing and training ns2 with a competitive mindset

if you are a newcomer, or a low level player, if you are able to prove within a short period of time, that you are able to both learn fast and listen to your peers, I will gladly have you join.

Living in EU is not a requirement, but we will be going by EU times and scheduels.

Send me a msg here, on this topic, or on steam with information about you, and what you play, and your prior experience in competitive ns2, if any.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to hear from you!

EDIT - This topic is no longer relevant - I request it be deleted. If that is not possible, locked.
Post edited by Ixian on

Comments

• LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow Posts: 1,335 Advanced user
    edited April 2016
    Cut. Please remember our forum rule:
    If you can’t say something nice, say nothing at all!
    ~Ghoul
    Post edited by GhoulofGSG9 on
    "If great visuals brings players in, great gameplay gets them to stay." - Valve
    Absurdon
  • ComradeJoecoolComradeJoecool USA Join Date: 2016-05-02 Member: 216258Members Posts: 4
    Hello Ixian,

I am interested. I don't have alot of hours played into this game. I feel like I am still learning and just getting my feet wet.

I really like the FPS/RTS hybrid, and love working together.

As a fast leader that can follow orders, I think I fit your bill.

What times do you guys normally play GMT?

I live in Florida, GMT -6.

Also, you can find me on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/ComradeJoecool
  • AbsurdonAbsurdon Germany Join Date: 2015-02-09 Member: 201274Members Posts: 69 Fully active user
    Ixian ragequit out of his team and ensl so i guess this can be closed.
    Kasharic2cough
  • MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester Posts: 953 Advanced user
    TAW is always recruiting though :tongue:
    return to zero
This discussion has been closed.