Creepvine Seed Clusters?

JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
They are now Clusters instead of just seeds, and are 2x2. They also can't be put in the Aquariums, I hope its not intended.

Comments

• SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    Jacara wrote: »
    They are now Clusters instead of just seeds, and are 2x2. They also can't be put in the Aquariums, I hope its not intended.

You can still plant them in farming trays and their development has been adjusted some. I believe it is definitely intentional.
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members

You can still plant them in farming trays and their development has been adjusted some. I believe it is definitely intentional.

Yeah I see that but without them in the large aquarium, fish breading rate goes down a lot lol
  • RevivedShadowRevivedShadow Australia Join Date: 2015-07-28 Member: 206468Members

Yeah I see that but without them in the large aquarium, fish breading rate goes down a lot lol

Creepvine pieces/samples can also be used.
  • SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
    edited February 2016

I've seen no difference in fish breeding rates when adding flora of any kind into the large aquariums and believe me, I've grown hundreds of fish of all types by this point in my experiments for the ecosystem thread. In fact, the biggest impact you can have on breeding rate is starting with more fish in the tank. I usually seed 5 per tank these days and its full within a few day / night cycles.
  • BearBoyTheoryBearBoyTheory US Join Date: 2016-03-10 Member: 214062Members

All you need to do is to go down to the bottom of the large aquarium from inside, click the bottom where the sand is next to the coals, there will be a 4x4 planter slot.

I've seen no difference in fish breeding rates when adding flora of any kind into the large aquariums and believe me, I've grown hundreds of fish of all types by this point in my experiments for the ecosystem thread. In fact, the biggest impact you can have on breeding rate is starting with more fish in the tank. I usually seed 5 per tank these days and its full within a few day / night cycles.

Didn't Wiki say "once the Large Aquarium reaches a population of 10 fish, the reproductive process will stop"?
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    If creepvine clusters would stop causing collision damage to a Seamoth, that would be great.

Just sayin'

Didn't Wiki say "once the Large Aquarium reaches a population of 10 fish, the reproductive process will stop"?

Nvm I just got myself a tank full of Eyeyes, screw Wiki.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members

It appears to be true, but I think it's 10 fish per level, so if you've stacked 3 large aquariums, you can have 30 fish.
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »
    so if you've stacked 3 large aquariums, you can have 30 fish.

Tested and approved, praise the glorious Reginald

• SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Bobythebee wrote: »
    Tested and approved, praise the glorious Reginald

Amen.
    Sidchicken wrote: »

It appears to be true, but I think it's 10 fish per level, so if you've stacked 3 large aquariums, you can have 30 fish.

That makes more sense, I've got more than 15 Eyeyes now in my three-levels tank.
  • ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    Bugzapper wrote: »
    If creepvine clusters would stop causing collision damage to a Seamoth, that would be great.

Just sayin'

Lol, you just come in here and say that ^ and just leave. Not even in the discussion. I agree that would be nice though.
    it's not realistic, if you hit a grap of large seeds you just hit it, just pay atention to what you do in enclosed spaces xD
  • BugzapperBugzapper Australia Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201744Members
    Bobythebee wrote: »
    it's not realistic, if you hit a grap of large seeds you just hit it, just pay atention to what you do in enclosed spaces xD

Squishy oil-filled, floating sacs versus titanium hull = Seamoth wins. Now what's not 'realistic'?
    I agree, maybe if the collision on the clusters make the same collision with a little fish, that would be cool
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members

All you need to do is to go down to the bottom of the large aquarium from inside, click the bottom where the sand is next to the coals, there will be a 4x4 planter slot.

That was before they "fixed" it, they broke it on experimental when they changed the seeds.

That was before they "fixed" it, they broke it on experimental when they changed the seeds.

The planter is still there on stable.