Newcomer Tournament coming up

AbsurdonAbsurdon Germany Join Date: 2015-02-09 Member: 201274Members Posts: 69 Fully active user
edited February 2016 in Competitive Play
There will be a Newcomer Tournament hosted by ensl.org on 13th and 14th of February. There will be information posted to ns2news.org soon but until then the important informations can be found here aswell.
I'll paste the most important information in here:

When is the Newcomer Tournament?
The tournament itself will be played on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of February

Saturday (Group Stage):
Start: 19:00 CET = 13:00 EST = 10:00 PST*
At most 3 matches, with 4 rounds each
All games, if not finished earlier, will end at 00:00 CEST / 6:00 PM EST

Sunday (Finals):
Start: 19:00 CET = 13:00 EST = 10:00 PST*
Semi-Finals and Finals, played in a best of 5 format

* Depending on registrations these times might change.

Do I need a complete team?
No, you don’t! Everyone can register. It doesn’t matter if you register only yourself, with a few friends or a complete team.

Who can register?
All players who have not played in any of the Natural Selection Leagues (NSL/AusNS2League) can participate.
If you have played only a partial season, you may still be able to participate. Just contact us.

Where do I register?
See http://www.ensl.org/articles/966 on where to register and some help on how to do so
Soul_RiderMe9aSaffron_baker

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
    Wouldn't this be better posted in the General Thread? As newcomers are more likely to be in there than the competitive forum.
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
    Saffron_baker
  • AbsurdonAbsurdon Germany Join Date: 2015-02-09 Member: 201274Members Posts: 69 Fully active user
    edited February 2016
    I don't know. you are probably right
    Can we have this moved pls or do i need to post it over there manually?
    Post edited by Absurdon on
  • dark-nsdark-ns Join Date: 2008-02-24 Member: 63726Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 26 Fully active user
    ns1 standalone would bring in more players
  • ediliceedilice Romania.Targoviste Join Date: 2014-12-29 Member: 200466Members Posts: 2
    I have a question.I have some problems with my computer and theres a change my computer may crash,and if it does im out of the tournament ?
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,771 Advanced user
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation Posts: 1,479 Advanced user
    dark-ns wrote: »
    ns1 standalone would bring in more players

Woah, isn't gldsrc free now anyway? F2P ns1 <3<3<3<3<3 @Flayra
    mattji104