[Suggestion] Fish swim away from subs

SpacedInvaderSpacedInvader Join Date: 2016-01-08 Member: 211083Members
edited February 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
Simple and straightforward: When a sub is approaching a fish, it swims away from the approaching sub, preferably on a tangent so you don't catch up to them. With the increased fish spawns around the map in recent versions of experimental, I've found it fairly difficult to drive anywhere, especially in the cyclops, without leaving a trail of dead fish in my wake. This seems mostly due to the fact that instead of getting out of the way when you approach, they just keep playing around as if they don't even notice you, leaving them wide open to getting run over.

My thinking is that if the sub is given the same threat status as the character, only with a larger radius, maybe they will be less likely to get run over. Alternatively, fish could be made durable enough not to get killed when they impact on the sub, or maybe even remove impact damage to the fish entirely.

Comments

• darioushsdarioushs Join Date: 2015-12-11 Member: 209871Members
    I wanted to suggest this my self. Devs make this happen. I've clobbered more fish than cough them and all of my welder charge goes to repairing the damage done by the poor fish who happened to be in my way :blush: