3 Types of Servers to help with rookies, stomping, smurfs and player retention? *NEED SUGGESTIONS*

13»

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Frozen wrote: »

Tactical freedom was such a fun server ladt year before it died to no rookies :/ I wonder if it's still full now because of that round. Inzo and I hated it, but by god, all the rookies had such a damn good time
    Rookies fresh out of rookie only servers still play there with other vets and seem to enjoy themselves when there's not a super salty player on the mic.

Some days it's just naturally only vets and I enjoy those a lot still. You should drop in again
  • 3X4L73X4L7 Join Date: 2014-06-13 Member: 196510Members
    TF has good icon use. Many of their players will play on the losing team and try still. Perspective is key. They seem to have conviction. They have personal reputation tied in with the fairness on the server. THIS is a good example of support....

When you see icons banding together to stomp you, that is a bad example of support. That is all.