Water Filtration Machine Fragments?

ArtylicArtylic Join Date: 2016-01-07 Member: 211050Members
Ever since the new water update I can't find the big crash site piece anywhere in the new terrain! I also looked everywhere in the Crash zone for fragments of it, but found nothing. Does anybody know what happened?

Comments

• PsyBootPsyBoot Brazil Join Date: 2015-04-13 Member: 203391Members
    edited January 2016
    You can find its Fragment in the Wrecks biome.
    Cant remember if they change this.
    Did u creat a new game after the update?

subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Filtration_Machine
  • ArtylicArtylic Join Date: 2016-01-07 Member: 211050Members
    Yup! Created a new game and all that. And I looked all over the wiki for it. Nothing on the new update about it. Found a lot about the old terrain but I don't need to know about that. I had it in my last save, but I looked everywhere in this new save. I haven't found anything.
  • raven0akraven0ak finalnd Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211425Members
    its in wrecks biome yes, to be specific inside of wreck (you absolutely need laser cutter as there is shut door inside you need to cut) its earier to enter from aurora side of wreck as path at left is far closer top entrance than bottom entrace.
    wreck itself is fairly easy to locate by following edge of biome its resting at (its in grass biome and near edge of mushroom forest and khelp forest) semi hard to see unless you dive closer to bottom
  • PiscatorPiscator Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211434Members
    edited January 2016
    Artylic wrote: »
    Yup! Created a new game and all that. And I looked all over the wiki for it. Nothing on the new update about it. Found a lot about the old terrain but I don't need to know about that. I had it in my last save, but I looked everywhere in this new save. I haven't found anything.

JACKNemo88 asked for this location yesterday, and I sent him a way to reach the wrecks (on this post forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/comment/2266554/#Comment_2266554). I think the wrecks only appear from a "non-creative" mode game, thus pay attention to the mode you select when starting a new game ! ;)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I found a part of the Aurora underwater, is that the thing that holds the fragments. I had to make a radiation suit to get close, but couldn't find a way inside that thing. Or am I in a completely wrong spot here :D
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I found a part of the Aurora underwater, is that the thing that holds the fragments. I had to make a radiation suit to get close, but couldn't find a way inside that thing. Or am I in a completely wrong spot here :D

If it's near the Mountain Biome then yes it is. I actually found it yesterday after checking the Koosh Zone's area. Moved into the Grassy Plateau and saw it
  • raven0akraven0ak finalnd Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211425Members
    there is 2 entries to that wreck. towards auroria there is one at top and on opposite side one at down, they link inside(if you enter from bottom there is path way to up near wall) from top there is openable door (needs laser cutter actually), one working door and another laser cut door (not sure actually if there was laser cut door at start but to reach fragment you need cut this latter door )
  • ArtylicArtylic Join Date: 2016-01-07 Member: 211050Members
    raven0ak wrote: »
    its in wrecks biome yes, to be specific inside of wreck (you absolutely need laser cutter as there is shut door inside you need to cut) its earier to enter from aurora side of wreck as path at left is far closer top entrance than bottom entrace.
    wreck itself is fairly easy to locate by following edge of biome its resting at (its in grass biome and near edge of mushroom forest and khelp forest) semi hard to see unless you dive closer to bottom

So have you found it in the new terrain? Like I said before. I found the fragments in the big piece or wreckage in my old save before the update. I know how to get the fragments once I ACTUALLY FIND the big piece of wreck. What I initially was asking what where do I find the big piece because it is seemed to have moved in the new update. The old one was easy to find, but I haven't found the new one yet. That's what I want to know.