Large Aquarium not working?

2»

Comments

• ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »
    Its the same magical hatch system as the one used to enter/exit Bases. Water magically DONT come pouring in the base (or in this case pouring out the aquarium, inside your base :D ) I understand that for the sake of realism a regular hatch system would be cool, where a transition ''room'' would fill in with water when you exit your base or fill in oxygen when you enter your base.

But believe me on this one, the animation would become old and tedious pretty quickly. I was one of those that were very enthusiast when the animation for opening the bulkhead doors went live and now i never close them all (specially in large Bases) cuz its become tiresome to open/close them all, all the time.

Maybe its an emancipation grill for water on all hatches? Its not the first time they have ripped of a valve game. *Cough* propulsion cannon *cough*.
  • GilgameshGilgamesh Join Date: 2016-02-19 Member: 213214Members
    I just want a hatch on top of the aquarium. For example if you have a 3 story building and you build aquariums in the first two stories the floor of the 3rd is the glass roof of the aquarium. Why cant I put a hatch there? Going down. That would be awesome imo, and make more sense than on the sides (though that should be left in)

Also you should be able to do more intensive scans/studies on the fish in your aquariums to learn more stuff about them.