Chairs, Tables and beds oh my

gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
ok so I have been playing subnautica for quite a bit now and have build a base with a figurative Galley, Workshop, living area, and personal quarters. kind of like the prototype underwater oil rig in the movie Abyss Staring Ed Harris and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.

the thing is currently labeling the rooms is as far as I can get. furniture wise its pretty lacking

which is why I was wondering if their is anything planned in the future

Comments

• boxofspamboxofspam Texas Join Date: 2016-01-09 Member: 211169Members
    I agree! More options to customize your base with furniture is needed.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Ive seen no post from devs on this subject but id bet half a ball that stuff like this will be coming sooner than later. they concentrate alot on seabases and stuff to put in them.
  • ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    I am sure that at least few more items will be added in future. It is great and not the hardest (development-wise, of course that is my point of view) way how to give us means to further immerse into the game.
  • R2T9R2T9 United States Join Date: 2016-01-03 Member: 210867Members
    If you spawn the gallery of all the things in the game (including some in development), there seem to be some items from the Aurora in development, including chairs, tables, desks, and possibly computer screens. Maybe beds too?
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    I'd love a Medical Bed. Could heal you and instantly pass time to the next day/night.