The 5 word story game!

1hkeM1hkeM Join Date: 2016-01-04 Member: 210908Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
It's pretty simple. You create a story over time, and each person can only type five words! Example:

One: once upon a time, there
Two: was a giant mutant boneshark!
One: the mutant boneshark loved to
Two: eat baby reefbacks because they
Three: tasted like sour chicken wings!

Anyone can join, only rules are that there can't be more than five words per comment, and that you can't go twice in a row, you have to wait for someone else to respond before you can go again!

Comments

• 1hkeM1hkeM Join Date: 2016-01-04 Member: 210908Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
    Once upon a time, a
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 1,527 Advanced user
    Dour fanboy sat down to
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Natural Selection 2. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of military strategy and advanced mathematics you won't even win a single game. Theres also the game's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into the game. The maps and artwork draw heavily from Riddley Scott's Alien franchise, for instance. The players understand this stuff, they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of the game, to realise that it's not just great, that it also says something about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Natural Selection 2 truly ARE idiots. of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Marines' existential catchphrase "how do I get to be so good", which itself is a cryptic reference to the high degree of intelligence required to play the game as intended. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion when spectating a game. What fools... how I pity them. And, yes, by the way, i DO have a Fade tatoo. And no, you cannot see it. it's for the ladies' eyes only, and even then they have to demonstrate that they are within 50 hive skill points of my own (preferable lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Posts: 1,022 Advanced user
    Poop but forgot to remember
  • [WHO]Them[WHO]Them You can call me Dave Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10593Members, Constellation Posts: 2,813 Fully active user
    it would end the story
    Zoc.php FTW
    "Build a tent and say the world is dry." -Tay Zonday
  • frivtn100frivtn100 Join Date: 2017-07-26 Member: 232060Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Great, i like that. I used to be like that