Plant life

ed155ed155 tr Join Date: 2015-11-11 Member: 209171Members
Plant life cycle expected a creepvine seed can be grown to full creepwine it can auto spread seeds(suitable place needed of course) other flora and herbivore must be affected also terraformed land start to like nearby terrain and flora

Comments

• LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    Eh, google Translate much? Also, please, mind the punctuation (full stops, comma's, etc.) /grammarnazioff

As for your suggestion, yes, they are going to work on regrow able plant life. You're gonna be able to grow them in pots (just like you would in real life). Also, as far as I know, certain plants already regrow (creepvine and acid mushrooms I think? Not sure though)
  • ed155ed155 tr Join Date: 2015-11-11 Member: 209171Members
    LordDerp wrote: »
    Eh, google Translate much? Also, please, mind the punctuation (full stops, comma's, etc.) /grammarnazioff
    sadly im very bad in punctuation and grammar i cant use effectively in my language too
    LordDerp wrote: »
    As for your suggestion, yes, they are going to work on regrow able plant life. You're gonna be able to grow them in pots (just like you would in real life). Also, as far as I know, certain plants already regrow (creepvine and acid mushrooms I think? Not sure though)
    i hope devs add this feature soon...