Cant open steam browser pages from tab menu

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
@Mendasp

I think it be caused by the scaling changes, since the buttons to try to open the hive profile or steam profile are bigger than they were, but now they just don't open the web browser.

Im at 1080p if that matters

Comments

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Is the steam overlay enabled?
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    Yea I can still use the steam browser to browse to hive and stuff
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    I tried it at different resolutions and window modes (fullscreen, fullscreen windowed, windowed) and it works for me all the time.

Not sure what might be causing this, as the code changes do not really affect how the game interacts with the buttons. I know this doesn't really help you, but I can't reproduce any problem.