NS2 5k Club - The fifth seal has been ruptured

NovoReiNovoRei US Join Date: 2014-11-18 Member: 199718Members
Ptt8DfL.png

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of Aliens, and for the testimony which they held:
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lerk, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the Earth?
And green names were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow marines also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

giphy.gif

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Unfortunately it is known how you got there... you're celebrating how you manipulate the system. Good for you.
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    LOL really? you wouldnt hold up in a "Real" game, i find this quite amusing the fact that you "Cheated" the system to get that score. Well done.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Wow, you can game a system, shame it has nothing to do with your actual skill level in playing this game.
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2015
    Nevertheless: funny post.

Edit: was wondering, now this 'goal' has been reached, are you planning to stop doing whatever youve been doing ?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Also doesn't he mean "the fifth gate", instead of seal? Or are we going on about some other anime...
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Also doesn't he mean "the fifth gate", instead of seal? Or are we going on about some other anime...

Fith seal is from the bible. I know the sixth gate: oldscool and/yet tacky housemusic.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1r89rUMvVTk
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    We should get a few real quality NS2 players to follow this guy around when he goes pubstomping, to even out the teams and show him real NS2 skill.

When they rupture his fifth seal, I doubt he'll be making such a song and dance of it :D
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hive will be changing soon to be better indicative of skill, provide better balance, and to ensure that unscrupulous folks like this cannot game the system anymore.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited November 2015
    CCTEE wrote: »
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Fith seal is from the bible. I know the sixth gate: oldscool and/yet tacky housemusic.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1r89rUMvVTk

Oh yeah, that's right... A bible thingy, I never really got into that story. A bit too boring and contradicting for my taste :tongue:

The Fifth gate is from a that mass produced Shōnen Anime called Natuto, Rock Lee breaching the Fifth Gate
  • NovoReiNovoRei US Join Date: 2014-11-18 Member: 199718Members
    edited November 2016
    Just for the record now that hive skill is defunct, the highest ever score achieved was 5032 and the current highest score was 5028. Two numbers which are even.